Lighthouse is able to run on most low to mid-range consumer hardware, but will perform best when provided with ample system resources. The following system requirements are for running a beacon node and a validator client with a modest number of validator keys (less than 100).
- Dual-core CPU, 2015 or newer
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB solid state storage
- 10 Mb/s download, 5 Mb/s upload broadband connection
During smooth network conditions, Lighthouse's database will fit within 15 GB, but in case of a long period of non-finality, it is strongly recommended that at least 128 GB is available.
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen, Intel Broadwell, ARMv8 or newer
- 16 GB RAM
- 256 GB solid state storage
- 100 Mb/s download, 20 Mb/s upload broadband connection