Documentation for Lighthouse users and developers.
Lighthouse is an Ethereum 2.0 client that connects to other Ethereum 2.0 clients to form a resilient and decentralized proof-of-stake blockchain.
We implement the specification as defined in the ethereum/eth2.0-specs repository.
You may read this book from start to finish, or jump to some of these topics:
- Follow the Installation Guide to install Lighthouse.
- Get hacking with the Development Environment Guide.
- Utilize the whole stack by starting a local testnet.
- Query the RESTful HTTP API using
- Listen to events with the JSON WebSocket API.
- View the Rust code docs.
Prospective contributors can read the Contributing section to understand how we develop and test Lighthouse.
This book is open source, contribute at github.com/sigp/lighthouse/book.
The Lighthouse CI/CD system maintains a hosted version of the