Documentation for Lighthouse users and developers.
Lighthouse is an Ethereum 2.0 client that connects to other Ethereum 2.0 clients to form a resilient and decentralized proof-of-stake blockchain.
We implement the specification as defined in the ethereum/eth2.0-specs repository.
You may read this book from start to finish, or jump to some of these topics:
- Follow the Installation Guide to install Lighthouse.
- Get hacking with the Development Environment Guide.
- Utilize the whole stack by starting a local testnet.
- Query the RESTful HTTP API using
- Listen to events with the JSON WebSocket API.
Prospective contributors can read the Contributing section to understand how we develop and test Lighthouse.
This book is open source, contribute at github.com/sigp/lighthouse/book.
The Lighthouse CI/CD system maintains a hosted version of the